WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to periodic communications, respond to a survey, or fill out a form.
When registering on our site or leaving feedback in presentations and showrooms, you may be asked to enter your: name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience - your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website - we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service - your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions - your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your inquiry, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions with each communication.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
When you place an order or we send you samples or gifts, we may need to pass your information on to selected and trusted third-parties. The third-parties we may share information with are:
- Our factories that may use your email address for shipping notifications.
- Shipping, delivery, and fulfillment services involved in your order.
- Email campaign apps such as MailChimp or ConstantContact.
- Our affiliate Kaeser & Blair, who may handle your invoice production and payment collection.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
CHILDRENS ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
Our website is not directed at children under 16, and we won’t knowingly allow anyone under 16 to provide us any personally identifying information; if you’re under 16, please don’t provide any information about yourself on this website. In the event that we learn we have collected any personal information from a child under the age of 16, we will delete that information from our database as quickly as possible.
HOW TO ACCESS, CORRECT YOUR INFORMATION & WITHDRAW CONSENT
You’re able to correct the information we hold about you as follows by filling in our contact form here or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Depending on the circumstances, you may also have the right to request erasure of personal information we hold about you, request restriction of processing of such information, object to the processing of such information, request a copy of such information in a portable format.
This policy was last reviewed/modified on August 12, 2019.